New and improved - upgraded handset of our LushSkin Series using IPL (Intense Pulse Light) Technology. LushSkin Pro is a premium handset that gets rid of unwanted hair and has lasting results! See the difference in just a few weeks.
Professional Upgraded Version with 500,000 pulse(times).
- Single flash + Continuous flash (2 flash modes)
- New upgrade 500,000 shot/pulse .
- Small and stylish Portable
- Safe without side effects, painless.
- Moderate inhibition of hair regeneration.
- Applicable to the body armpit bikini face beard arm legs private parts.
- Adjustable 1-5 levels.
- Upgraded the integrated UV filter - ensuring skin safety and protection.
- Upgraded the integrated safety protection system - to prevent accidental flash damage to the eyes. Device can only be used upon contact with the skin.
- The product can be used worldwide, voltage is globally compatible.
- Long power cord.
- Lamp: xenon quartz tube
- Material : ABS
- Light source: pulsed light
- Focus size: 33mm * 10mm
- Wavelength: 470nm ~ 1100nm
- Lighting life: 500,000 times
- Adapter Specifications: AC100V ~ 240V @ 12V DC 3A, 50-60Hz
- Weight: 180g
- Operating temperature range: 5 ° ~ 30 °
- Working humidity range: relative humidity 30% to 60%
- Size: 110V 220V 240V
- Pulse : 500,000 times, shot, Pulse
- Item Type: Epilator
- Use: Bikini,Body,Face, Underarm, Legs etc.
- Lamp life: 400,000 Shot Pulse
- Flash interval: 1 second
Lips,Armpit hair,Limbs,Forehead hairline and other areas;
Painless hair removal for black hair and dark hair
1 x Mini hair removal device
1 x Power adapter UK EU US AU Plug
1 x User manual
How to choose plug?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it safe?
Absolutely! There have been a number of studies around the world which prove the safety and effectiveness of IPL for hair removal. Due to this fact, it has become an extremely popular safe and effective method of hair removal.
Is it permanent?
Our Handset offers extremely long lasting results however no form of laser hair removal is permanent, even at the clinics. Our Handset has proven to have long lasting results. To maintain long-term results we advise using our Handset once a week for 8 weeks, then just once every few months for maintenance.
Do I need to wear eye protection?
No, eye protection is not required whilst using our Handset. Our Handsets have been designed with a sensor and will not pulse a light unless the entire window is pressed against your skin. That being said, you should never try and look directly into the light as it flashes
How long will it take before I start seeing results?
Most users start to see a reduction of hair in just 2-3 treatments using our handset, with complete results after 9 treatments. However, results can vary from person to person.
How often should I use the product?
We recommend using LushSkin Pro once a week for the first 8 weeks. After this period we recommend using your handset once a month, for 2 months or until satisfied. If you would like to maintain hairless, smooth skin, we recommend using your handset once every 2 to 3 months, or as needed.
How many years will the product last?
Our handsets have a use-life of 400,000 flashes, which will last well over 12 years if used as directed.
How strong is the product and what is the energy output?
Our handsets have a five level range of energy intensity with maximum output of 4.9J/cm2, this means it is ideal for safe hair removal, and is also approved for effective at-home use.
Which area of my body can I use the handset on?
You can use your handset on your whole body, including your brazilian and face (just be sure to not get too close to your eyes).
Do I need to shave before using this product?
Yes, we recommend shaving the areas you wish to target before using the product.
Which hair removal method can I use in between treatments?
Between your treatments you should only shave when required. We recommend never waxing, plucking, or epilating as these hair removal methods removes the entire root, which is what absorbs our handset's light during the treatment.
Are there any recurring costs?
No, unlike laser-clinics, our handset is a once-off purchase. There is no need for replacements or refills. Simply plug in and go!
Does it work for all skin tones?
Our handset is suitable for all but the darkest skin tones. Please refer to our skin tone chart below to see whether or not our handset is suitable for you.
Does it work for all hair colours?
IPL targets melanin in your hair which absorbs the light's energy, and therefore IPL is may not be so effective on very light blonde, red, or grey coloured hair.
Is it safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Although no evidence stating that IPL has negative effects on pregnant or breastfeeding women exists, we still DONOT recommend using our handset if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, just as a precaution.Does it hurt?
One of the biggest advantages of IPL over other types of laser is that it is far less painful. Most customers explain the feeling as a warm sensation on the skin
Is it normal for there to be a slight burning smell when using the handset?
Yes, this is completely normal. As the light energy is heating the hair, you may smell a slight burning but this just means there may be some hairs that have not been shaved. Please ensure that you have prepped the skin correctly, and that the skin is completely shaved before starting your session.
How do I clean my handset?
Cleaning of the handset is advised after each use. You can use an alcohol wipe, or any antibacterial product to clean down the handset and the light window after treatment. Ensure your handset is powered off, and not plugged in before doing so. You should then store the handset in a cool, dry place after use (once the handset is completely dry).
Is it safe to use on freckles or moles?
No, you should not IPL over very dark freckles or moles, although light freckles are okay.
Is it safe to use over tattoos?
No, you should not IPL over tattoos, although going around tattoos is fine.
Can I use this product before and after tanning?
If you have been tanning recently, we must recommend waiting 2 weeks before using your handset. Please also wait at least 48 hours to tan after using your handset. Artificial tan should also not be on your skin whilst using your handset.
- Please contact within the first seven days of receiving the product if you have any concerns. Possession of the product for more than 7 days is considered used and will not be eligible for any further consideration.
- We do not offer refund for this product for hygiene concerns.
- This product can be eligible for exchange or replacement if applicable.
- All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging for the return.
- All products are checked and packaged in excellent condition before dispatch.
- In case the item is defective, please inform us within 30 days of receipt, we will replace it with a new one. No Refunds are offered for this product.
- Buyers are responsible to pay for the return cost.
Estimated shipping time is of this product is between two to three weeks . This product has free shipping to U.S, Canada, U.K, and Australia Please refer to the shipping policy for latest shipping updates due to Covid -19.
Disclaimer: Please note ChicShines does not take any responsibility for any concerns related to or caused by LushSkin / LushSkin Pro. Please consult a doctor or physician if you have a skin condition before using this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.